Posted by Madwire on 14th Dec 2014
Increase Quality and Production with Robotic Welding Cells
Are you searching for the advantages of using welding robots to do the dirty work for you? If you have been contemplating using robotic welding cells to weld all of your products together, you are in the right place. Everyone seems to be transferring over from manual to robotic welding cells, and there are the main reasons why:
- The price is more affordable. Did you know that manual welding requires personnel? It can be expensive and can lead to unfortunate injuries if your welders are not careful. Investing in robotic welding cells can save you lots of legal issues and hassle in the long run.
- Higher quality! Did you know that when you eliminate manual welders, the yield for error decreases substantially? This means that your products will less likely to have any default in them, creating higher quality!
- Less clean-up cost. If you’re worried about spending the extra money on cleaning up after your manual welders, it is time for you to invest in used welding robots. Robotic welding cells are neater and have less welding splatter than if you were to have manual welders.
- You won’t have to spend a lot of money on consumable materials if you had robotic welding cells. Robotic welding cells are much more economical when it comes to spending money on consumables. They are less wasteful all around.
- Your products time to market will be reduced. Never have back-orders again when you have welding robots. Your robots will be able to increase production in certain cases!
Start shopping our robotic welding cells online now to start increasing productivity levels and saving money!